TRAILER CAMPERS - $70 per Night
|RENTAL CAMPER ONE
- Sleeps seven (5) people comfortably
- Full kitchen and bathroom
- TV and DVD player included
- Located on a full hook up site
RENTAL CAMPER TWO
Sleeps four (4) people
Full kitchen and bathroom
Located on a full hook up site
POP-UP CAMPERS - $60 per Night
|POP-UP CAMPER ONE
Pop-Up Camper Photos »
- Sleeps four (4) people comfortably,
- Equipped with kitchen.
- Kitchen table folds into an additional bed if needed.
- Located on water and electric site.
|Rental Rules apply to all rental campers
- No Smoking inside the camper
- No Candles
- No electric/kerosene heaters
- You need to dispose of your own garbage
- No Pets allowed inside campers
- We are not responsible for your personal belongings left in the rental unit or at the campsite.
- The camper should NOT be moved from where we have set it up
- Payment for your rental is due upon check-in
- If for any reason your park or camper privileges are revoked, no remaining balance or deposit will be refunded
- Some pots, pans, dishes and utensils are included
- All pots, pans, dishes, etc. are inventoried after each rental. Please make sure everything that is provided in your unit, is left in your unit at the end of your stay
- Linens are not included with the rental. Please be sure to pack wisely. Some suggestions are below:
- Bed Sheets/Pillow Cases/Blankets
- Towels/ Wash Clothes
- Dish Towels
- Your camper needs to be cleaned at the end of your stay. Cleaning supplies are provided in your unit. Your unit should be as clean as when you received it. (For additional cleaning supplies, please see the office)
- A credit card must be left on file as a security deposit at the time of check-in. The receipt will be give back to you when the camper has been inspected for damage and cleanliness. Please see the office when you are ready to check out.
|KAYAK and CANOE RENTALS
Available through Fuzzy Guppies, Inc.
(located on Waterloo Harbor campgrounds)
|OTHER RENTALS:Pontoon Boats
$250/half day (+ gas)Walking Waterball
$35/half hourMore Waterball pics »
Free transportation provided with kayak/canoe rentals to various locations for groups of 5-12 people.